From: Elana’s Pantry
Serves: 4 muffins
- 4 ounces blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ounce honey or Agave
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder
- In a large bowl combine eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into a paper lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Cool in the pan for ½ hour
10/23/16 – Added 1 tsp Vanilla
10/26/16 – Added 1 tsp Vanilla, a heaping 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. Baked for 20 minutes.
10/20/17 – They need to cook for 17 minutes in the Breville toaster oven.